Things You Should Know About Real Estate Website Design
- Support service. Quicker you respond to visitors, higher the chance is that they will become your customers
- Advanced search box. It should be clear and categorized for lease, rent, sale, etc.
- Visible and distinguish contact information. It is crucial to ensure that you customers can contact you with ease
- Location. Add a map to your real estate website so that your visitors can find you easily
- High-resolution images. They are important for developing a subconscious impression about your business
- Analytics. It gives information about the most visited page of your site, and allows to find out how visitors locate your site.
- Blog. It drives a significant amount of traffic on your site.
- Social media integration. It is crucial for any real estate website to have a positive social media presence.
- Ghost buttons
Ghost buttons have a finished, elegant look that attracts the user’s attention to the “call-to-action” area of your website. They have a minimalistic feel suitable for the modern and flat website design. It is a minimal way of designing buttons that usually have some hover animation.
- Hidden menus
Hidden menus allow to keep a clean design focused on the most important elements of your website.
- Better and bigger images
Big, vibrant, and beautiful images get noticed. Hence, big images have taken the Web by storm.
- Images and videos instead of texts
Your users have short attention spans, so they prefer watching to reading. Reducing the text and using videos and images on your website is an easy way to tell your story and grab attention more efficiently and quickly.
- Mobile design continues to gain momentum
Currently, it becomes crucial to create a mobile-friendly website design that creates a better user experience and looks beyond simple responsive design.
- Simple search bars
When it comes to real estate website design, simple is always better. Allow your customers to start searching for real estate immediately upon arriving at your site, and you will increase the time they spend there.
Typography creates the overall mood of your site. Strategically positioned and well-spaced typography makes a higher contrast ratio that is easy for your visitors to read and interact.
- Parallax designing
Scrolling allows more dynamic interactions. Moreover, people like to scroll. So let them do it!
- Flat design
The minimalistic, flat, content-focused, and clutter-free design trend will only gain more momentum in 2017.
- Full-screen video backgrounds
Ambient and full-screen background videos have captured designers’ attention. They are an increasingly popular trend all over the Web. These videos draw your visitors deeper into your website giving them an instant impression of your brand.