websites and landing pages
According to various estimates, there are more than 1 billion websites on the Internet today although the actual number may fluctuate a little. That’s why it is important to have your own website, whatever your business is. In a modern world, most of your prospects will look at your website before deciding whether to do business with you or not. Another reason why web development is important is that around 75% of online users make judgments about the credibility of your business based on your website, its design and functionality.
We can offer you:
- Suggestions and estimate. After getting your requirements, we can estimate either all of the project or the minimum viable product (MVP), necessary for proving the viability of the business idea. If you have just a general idea, we will provide our suggestions concerning your future website.
- Design and development. After the client approves the estimate, we move to the design stage. When clients requirements and our solutions are harmonized, we can start the development stage. Our web developers are able to provide a full cycle of website development services.
- Testing and release. We test your website on most popular browsers and platforms, including mobile devices, to make sure that it works smoothly and provides the great user experience.
e-commerces and marketplaces
There`s never been a better moment for creating an e-commerce website than today. Anybody can get started to sell online without additional skills. There is a long list of products that you can sell online from books and clothes to digital products and services.
We can offer you:
- Focus on your marketing goals and objectives. We understand that development e-commerce is part of your sales process. That’s why our e-commerce website developers work with your marketing goals in mind. Our goal is to make sure that your customers get a great user experience which results in completing a purchase.
- Outstanding custom-made e-commerce design. In e-commerce, design plays a key role in achieving sales and marketing goals. We can create a unique design for e-commerce website of any complexity, from small online shop to huge marketplaces.
- Great user experience. We understand how important it is for e-commerce have not only bright design but be user-friendly. With the good thoughtful logic of your website, users can easily find what they need.
- Experience with payment systems. Loonar Studios e-commerce developers have experience in implementing different payment systems and services for e-commerce.
- 24/7 online support if necessary.
Enterprise resource planning ( ERP ) is the integrated, management of core business process, often in real-time and mediated by software and technology. ERP is usually referred to as a category of business-management software - typically a suite of integrated applications - that an organization can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from these many business activities. Loonar Studios can offer development of any complexity as well as tuning a server architecture for companies with any scale.
Also known as web-based, hosted or on-demand systems, Software as a Service ( SaaS ) continues to gain traction across the world of business, eschewing traditional software management, maintenance/ installation methods in favor of apps stored in cloud. In offers high performance, availability, and security. That is why many companies embrace the Software as a Service concept as an alternative approach to software/hardware deployment, integrating at least some SaaS solutions into their business. We can design and develop from scratch SaaS app according to the client`s SRS or prepare own proposal on any budget.